In this 2-session prenatal parenting class learn about:
- Fetal parenting
- Intrauterine emotional development
- Creating an emotionally healthy and happy baby
- Stimulating your preborn’s brain growth
- Effectively communicating with your unborn child
- Building a “peaceful womb”
- Preparing physically and emotionally for birth
Over 70 years of research indicates babies are much more conscious and aware from the beginning of life than has been thought traditionally. A mother shares her emotions with her unborn child through messenger molecules that are carried across the placenta impacting her baby’s brain development and allowing her to communicate with her baby in the most intimate way. You are literally the world in which your baby will be formed. This is an enormous responsibility, but also a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
*This is a great addition to any childbirth class (the earlier the better)! To register, visit www.trihealth.com . Classes are held at Bethesda North Hospital.