POTTY ON THE PARTY!
Learn how to potty train your child with autism (ADHD, or other special need) in one weekend without tears or fears! The Potty Party method works for all children and can be done in just 2-3 days. Independent toileting is crucial to success in an inclusive community and to your child’s safety. (Perfect for typical kids, too!)Topics discussed during this class include:
- Potty readiness
- Specific “potty party” techniques
- Trouble shooting for general toilet training issues
- Question & answer session
- Encouragement & laughs (hopefully!)
- Saturday, April 29; 12:00-1:30
- $25/single or couple
*Facilitated by Andrea Unger who has her Master’s Degree in Special Education and has worked in the field of early intervention in autism for over 10 years.